PENGARUH JIWA KEWIRAUSAHAAN DAN KREATIVITAS TERHADAP KEBERHASILAN USAHA PADA PEDAGANG KARANGAN BUNGA DI KALISARI SEMARANG

HERAWATI, INEKE FEBRU (2019) PENGARUH JIWA KEWIRAUSAHAAN DAN KREATIVITAS TERHADAP KEBERHASILAN USAHA PADA PEDAGANG KARANGAN BUNGA DI KALISARI SEMARANG. Other thesis, UNIKA SOEGIJAPRANATA SEMARANG.

[img] Text (COVER)
14.D1.0290 INEKE FEBRU HERAWATI (8.9)..pdf COVER.pdf

Download (1MB)
[img] Text (BAB I)
14.D1.0290 INEKE FEBRU HERAWATI (8.9)..pdf BAB I.pdf

Download (210kB)
[img] Text (BAB II)
14.D1.0290 INEKE FEBRU HERAWATI (8.9)..pdf BAB II.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (225kB)
[img] Text (BAB III)
14.D1.0290 INEKE FEBRU HERAWATI (8.9)..pdf BAB III.pdf

Download (349kB)
[img] Text (BAB IV)
14.D1.0290 INEKE FEBRU HERAWATI (8.9)..pdf BAB IV.pdf

Download (453kB)
[img] Text (BAB V)
14.D1.0290 INEKE FEBRU HERAWATI (8.9)..pdf BAB V.pdf

Download (121kB)
[img] Text (DAFTAR PUSTAKA)
14.D1.0290 INEKE FEBRU HERAWATI (8.9)..pdf DAPUS.pdf

Download (195kB)
[img] Text (LAMPIRAN)
14.D1.0290 INEKE FEBRU HERAWATI (8.9)..pdf LAMP.pdf

Download (1MB)

Abstract

EFFECT OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND CREATIVITY TOWARDS BUSINESS SUCCESS IN FLOWERS TRADERS IN KALISARI SEMARANG MSMEs in Indonesia have an important role in building Indonesia's national economy. Although the scale is small but there are many in number and spread throughout Indonesia. With the presence of MSMEs problems such as poverty and unemployment can be overcome. Today's entrepreneurs must be smarter because competition is getting tougher. The spirit of entrepreneurship and creativity is an important ability that must be possessed by an entrepreneur in building his business. This research was conducted to determine the effect of entrepreneurial spirit and creativity on business success both individually and together. The study was conducted with a sample of 55 respondents, who were flower traders at Kalisari Semarang. The analysis will be carried out using the SPSS program. The method of data analysis uses multiple linear regression analysis as well as t test, F test and r test to draw conclusions. The results of the study showed that the Individual Entrepreneurial Soul had no effect on Business Success, but had a positive coefficient of 0.166. While Creativity has an influence on Business Success with a positive coefficient of 0.362. Together the Entrepreneurship and Creativity Souls influence the success of the business, influenced by 35.6% while the remaining 64.4% is influenced by other factors. Keywords: Soul of Entrepreneurship, Creativity, Business Success

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: 300 Social Sciences > 330 Economics > Entrepreneurship
Divisions: Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
Depositing User: Mr Lucius Oentoeng
Date Deposited: 28 Jun 2019 07:59
Last Modified: 28 Jun 2019 07:59
URI: http://repository.unika.ac.id/id/eprint/19252

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item